Ticket Bai is a joint project between the Regional Treasuries of Bizkaia, Araba, Gipuzkoa and Navarra
and the Basque Government. The project aims to simplify compliance with taxpayer obligations,
fight against tax fraud, protect the consumer and to keep an exhaustive control of economic
activities. Bear in mind it is clear this procedure will end up being implemented throughout Spain in
the short term.
This measure already exists in other European countries such as Sweden, Austria or Portugal and is aimed at all taxpayers, both companies and self-employees, who receive payment for the sale of goods or services to their customers.
Who is obliged to comply with TicketBAI?
f you are a company, professional services consultancy / firm or are self-employed in the Basque
Country, you will need to implement the new Ticket Bai (TBAI) regulations.
When will TicketBAI enter into effect?
TicketBAI will enter into effect progressively from July 2020 onwards.
What are requirements for TicketBai?
The implementation of TicketBAI (TBAI), the Basque Government's electronic invoice, means that taxpayers who issue tickets or invoices must have a certificate for issuing the ticket or invoice so that they can carry out the following actions:
- Inclusion of a QR and TBAI code on the invoice or receipt.
- Preparation and sending of a file with the invoice information and a digital fingerprint that identifies the device, program and user.
What is the easyap service for the issuance and billing process with TicketBAI (TBAI)?
- Once the issuer generates the invoice in the normal way, without any change to their accounting system, it is sent to easyap either online or via a file extraction process.
- easyap generates the TBAI and QR codes. These codes will appear on the invoice the client receives. The invoice may be paper, PDF or any electronic invoice format.
- The invoice is signed electronically on the easyap platform prior to issuing.
- The invoice will be sent to both the web service defined for this purpose by the administration , and to the client, in the format that he client requires (paper, pdf, signed pdf, electronic invoice).
If the invoice is required, it can be consulted / downloaded by the client from the easyap web portal.
- In the easyap portalyou can check the delivery status and acceptance of the document by both the Regional agency and your client. If desired, the status can be reported to the clients accounting system.