Ticket Bai is a joint project of the Provincial Tax Offices of Bizkaia, Araba, Gipuzkoa and Navarra and the Basque Government, which aims to facilitate compliance with taxpayers’ obligations and fight against tax fraud . Protecting the consumer and keeping an exhaustive control of economic activities. Taking this into account, it is clear that it is a procedure that will end up being implemented throughout Spain in the short term.
The measure already exists in other European countries such as Sweden, Austria or Portugal and is aimed at all taxpayers, both companies and self-employed , who receive payment for the sale of goods or services to their customers.
Who is obliged to comply with TicketBAI?
If you are a company, professional services consultancy / office, or self-employed business in the Basque Country, you will need to adopt the new Ticket Bai (TBAI) regulations .
When will Ticket Bai come into effect?
It will be in force from July 2020 progressively.
What requirements must be met with TicketBai?
The implementation of TicketBAI (TBAI), the Basque government electronic invoice, implies the need for taxpayers who issue tickets or invoices to have a certificate for the issuance of the ticket or invoice so that they can carry out the following actions:
- Inclusion of a QR code and TBAI on the invoice or ticket
- Preparation and sending of a file with the invoice information and a fingerprint that identifies the device, program and user.
¿Cómo es el servicio de easyap para la emisión y proceso de facturación con Ticket BAI (TBAI)?
- Una vez generada la factura por el emisor de la forma tradicional, sin ningún cambio en el sistema contable del cliente, esta será enviada a los sistemas de easyap, online o mediante procesos de extracción de ficheros.
- easyap genera los códigos TBAI y QR. Estos códigos aparecerán en la factura que reciba el cliente. La factura podrá ser en formato pdf , papel o cualquier formato de factura electrónica.
- La factura se firma electrónicamente en la plataforma de easyap previo a su envio.
- La factura será enviada tanto a las administraciones forales en el web service definido a tal efecto como al cliente, en el formato que el cliente requiera ( papel, pdf, pdf firmado, efactura ….).
If required, the invoice can be viewed / downloaded by the customer from the easyap web portal.
- In the easyap portal you can check the status of shipment and acceptance of the document both by the Foral agency and by the client. If desired, the status can be reported to the customer’s accounting system.