ISO 27001 certified company
Information Security Management Systems
ISO 27001 is an international standard that ensures the availability, confidentiality and integrity of data and information, as well as the systems that process it.
This standard allows, through a risk assessment, the application of the necessary controls to mitigate or eliminate them, generating confidence for clients that their information is in safe hands.
There are many benefits
- An important commitment to information security is made by the organization. The existence of records and control measures, as well as the third party audits necessary for the maintenance of this certificate, allow the security of the information to be guaranteed and demonstrable.
- The organization undertakes to comply with all the legal requirements that are applicable to it locally, nationally and internationally. Therefore, clients from other countries are guaranteed compliance with international standards.
- Builds trust with customers regarding the use of information relating to them.
- Ensures information processed, including personal data, has the maximum guarantee of confidentiality..
- Confirms the total commitment of the organization to ensure the integrity, via appropriate mechanisms, of all information belonging to the client, or generated as part of the contractual relationship.
- Guarantee risk is adequately managed.The different methodologies recognized by this standard help the company to determine, evaluate and manage risks to reduce them to acceptable levels.
- Helps detect potential incidents, allowing improvements to be made to reduce them in the future.
- It ensures the continuity of the service, as well as that of the business, in the case of emergency situations.
- Strengthens the awareness of staff regarding the importance of the correct handling of information, as well as compliance with the policies established by the company.
For more information
See our information security policy