Processing of clients’ invoices– Electronic Invoicing
The processing of invoices produces a cost for both the issuer and the receiver. The electronic invoice which is taken to mean a legally valid invoice, is a mechanism that speeds up the process, and thus reduces costs.
easyap has placed at its clients' disposal a portal for electronic invoicing easyei, as a model that will help in the process of issuing, sending, recording, and conservation of the clients’ invoices.
The use of electronic invoicing mechanisms, whether EDI with signature e-invoice (3.0, 3.1, 3.x) or any personalized electronically-signed format, as well as having total validity in regards to Inland Revenue, will speed up the process from the point of view of the reception stage as well the following stages in the processing of the invoice. For clients, whose volume justifies the introduction of a personalized electronically –signed format, there is an option to orientated the automatic recording….. The implementation of the clients’ portal to help in the consultation/downloading and issuing of invoice duplicates reduces the number of incidents and promotes an even closer relationship between client/provider.
These, at a high level, are the different elements in the process.
- Economic savings due to the elimination of the printing and stamping costs
- Guaranteed delivery of invoice to client with traceability
- Reduction of cycle from issuing to client delivery
- Productivity increase by the parties involved in the process with the consequent cost savings
- Improve the client/provider relationship
- Automatic recording of invoices issued
- Electronic register of actions carried out
- Direct interconnection with FACe and TicketBAI and Peppol.