Prior to invoice process document Management takes place.
Document Management manages received documents starting with classification and digitation making sure long term conservation is available. Also archiving and destruction can be ordered.
Purchase order invoices processing
On average, 15% of processed invoices have exceptions. The cost of processing an invoice with exceptions is 20 times bigger than the cost of processing an invoice with out exceptions. Usually is Accounts Payable the department handling the exception, when in fact Accounts Payable does not have the authority to solve it.
No purchase order invoices processing
Purchase order absence means after expense approval must take place. Getting this approval is a matter of big effort and time dedication.This situation usually happens when "urgencies" rise, attacking internal control foundations. Because there is no purchase order expense ignorance is the fact, being "surprise" appearance the consequence.
Integral model service covering all steps in the purchase order invoice processing, from invoice reception to automatic booking in customer´s ERP, optimizing exceptions resolution and approval process via the right synchronization of all the process actors (vendor, purchaser, warehouse, finance and approver).
- Transformation of fixed costs into variable costs
- Exceptions categorizations shows improvement areas in related processes
- Process actor´s productivity increase, creating cost savings
- All actions electronically registered, improving internal control
- Reduction of customer´s time spent on exceptions resolution and approval process
- Automatic booking of invoices in financial package
- Treasury planning improved